Expert, engaging and a highly accomplished sales professional, Brendon is the Residential Sales Specialist at Ray White Forbes.
Brendon has lived in Forbes all his life and decided whilst still in high school to pursue a career in Real Estate leading to him travelling to Sydney to undertake specialist training from the Real Estate Institute of NSW. As a result, Brendon has a specialist’s knowledge of the region and is passionate about real estate and about finding solutions to people’s property needs.
Brendon and his team have acquired a reputation for offering unrivalled service to clients in Forbes & the surrounding districts. He points out that He and his team have always had a customer focused vision: “we take pleasure in going ‘that extra mile’ for clients. Whether they’re buying, selling or seeking property management services, we are committed to providing individually tailored advice and service.”
Working under the Ray White umbrella provides an opportunity to ensure the continual improvement of the business. Brendon notes that Ray White has “an unparalleled reputation for professionalism, integrity and efficiency; it’s also known for its innovative use of technology.”
Possessing an intimate knowledge of Forbes and the profession of real estate, Brendon delivers his clients exceptional results.
* 2018 - Awarded Rate My Agent - Agent of the Year Award Winner
* 2017 - Awarded Prestigious Elite Performer Award
* 2017 - Awarded Premier Member
* 2016 - Top 10 Regional sales person for settled commissions
* 2016 - Awarded Prestigious Elite Performer Award
* 2016 - Awarded Premier Member
* 2015 - Awarded Prestigious Elite Performer Award
* 2015 - Awared Premier Member
* 2014 - Awared Elite Performer Award
* 2014 - Awarded Permier Member
* 2013 - Awarded Pemier Member
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2015/2016 - Top 10 Regional Salesperson - Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2015 - Premier Member
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - Premier Member