There are four key attributes that underpin my approach to broad acre sales and that have helped me achieve and maintain success in the industry, (2020/2021 Chairman's Elite agent in the top 1% of agents in the Ray White network and number 1 agent nationally for the oldest and largest pastoral house in Australia before expanding with Ray White Rural) these attributes also ensure my clients have a skilled negotiator and adviser in broad acre sales farming today, to help them achieve an outcome.
Geography is no barrier. Whilst proudly based in Forbes, I have sold numerous multi-million dollar aggregations for corporates, families and individuals from Kununurra in WA to Ararat in Victoria.
Farming and family values. My husband and I run a 4,700 acre mixed dryland farm west of Forbes. We judge and show at sheep shows nearby and interstate, meaning we are constantly networking.
Proof is in the sale. I’m perhaps best known for my ability to source aggregations for buyers and complete deals that are not ordinarily available to the market. I’ve done this on numerous occasions: from a $45million 6-property Western Districts Victorian sale to a 20-property 60,000 acres Northern NSW sale for $60-millions.
Extensive expertise and privacy paramount. The sensitivities around corporate deals and broadacre purchases are significant, and my ability to secure repeat clients is directly aligned with my ability to negotiate with discretion. Corporate buyers can be subject to price inflation if their identity is revealed, thus total confidentiality is paramount. I am proud to be renowned for this.
Some of Kim's significant sales include:
- Laura Downs Aggregation at Coonamble on approximately 64,000acres = $63million
- Barton Station Aggregation at Ararat on approximately 8196hectares = $45million
- Fairholme at Condobolin on approximately 5797acres = $6million
- Yellow Mountain at Condobolin on approximately 9688acres = $825,000
- Coonamble Aggregation on approximately 10,187 ha = over $30million
- Engelfield Aggregation at Junee on approximately 7448 hectares = ~$30milion
- Island View at Eugrowa on approximately 7032acres = $9.5million
- Garryowen at Coonamble on approximately 844.7hectares = $2.5million
- Packwood at Condobolin on approximately 840acres = $1.9million
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite